1. Rule 1. - The Boss is always right.
2. Rule 2. - If the Boss is wrong, see rule 1.
3. Those who work get more work. Others get pay, perks, and
4. Ph.D. stands for "Pull Him Down". The more intelligent a
person, the more hardworking a person, the more committed a person; the more
number of persons are engaged in pulling that person
5. If you are good, you will get all the work. If you are
really good, you will get out of it.
6.. When the Bosses talk about improving productivity, they are
never talking about themselves.
7. It doesn't matter what you do, it only matters what you say
you've done and what you are going to do.
8. A pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a kick in
9. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't
10. The more crap you put up with, the more crap you are going
11. If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. No use
being a damn fool about it...
12. When you don't know what to do, walk fast and look
13.. Following the rules will not get the job
14. If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get
15. Everything can be filed under "Miscellaneous"
16. No matter how much you do, you never do
17. You can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work
you are supposed to be doing.
18. In order to get a promotion, you need not necessarily know
19. In order to get a promotion, you only need to pretend that
you know your job.
20. The last person that quit or was fired will be held
responsible for everything that goes wrong.