There is neither real promotion of the common good nor real human development when there is ignorance of the fundamental pillars that govern a nation, its non-material goods:
1) life, which is a gift of God, a value always to be protected and promoted;
2) the family, the foundation of coexistence and a remedy against social fragmentation;
3) integral education, which cannot be reduced to the mere transmission of information for purposes of generating profit;
4) health, which must seek the integral well-being of the person, including the spiritual dimension, essential for human balance and healthy coexistence;
5) security, in the conviction that violence can be overcome only by changing human hearts.
Finally, Francis encouraged the youth, and everyone, to persevere in the fight for justice.