Homilies, News and Stories
Health and Medical
Stories for Sermons
Brevity is the Soul of Wit 🤗
*Fresh Two-liners with some Genuine Observations* :
🎉The difference between in-laws and outlaws?
Outlaws are wanted.
🎉Alcohol is a perfect solvent:
It dissolves marriages, families and careers.
🎉A fine is a tax for doing wrong.
A tax is a fine for doing well.
🎉Archaeologist: Someone whose career lies in ruins.
🎉There are two kinds of people who don't say much:
Those who are quiet and those who talk a lot.
🎉They say that alcohol kills slowly.
So what? Who's in a hurry?
🎉Alcohol and calculus don't mix.
Never drink and derive.
🎉One nice thing about egoists:
They don't talk about other people.
*Some Brilliant Puns* :
1. A man who wants a pretty nurse, must be patient.
2. A man who leaps off a cliff, jumps to a conclusion.
3. A man running in front of a car, gets tyred;
And a man running behind a car, gets exhausted.
4. War does not determine who is right. It determines who is left.
5. A man who drives like hell, is bound to get there.
6. A lion will not cheat on his wife, but a Tiger wood!
7. Toilets are a great place to think.No wonder they are called "Sochalayas"!!
(Modi's new catch word: Toilets (Souchalayas). But socha in Hindi means thought)
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest